Condition is good
The Ultimate Atlas of the World provides a fact-filled and exciting journey in which young readers can explore for themselves the world and its people.
Each region is examined in depth, showing its position on the globe and its terrain and landscape. Children can find out about the world's systems of government and how its people live and work. Fact boxes contain important information such as capital city, population, language and currency, and history pages give a valuable timeline of the important events in each country's past.
- Color illustrations and photographs throughout
- Locator globes and flags for every country
- Packed with facts and information on a vast ranges of issues
- Unique history section with a chronology of important people and events
- Includes important sections on ecology and the environment